Folding tent repair
We provide you with spare parts for your Pro-Tent folding pavilion
Folding tents from Pro-Tent are a real premium product, characterised by high stability and durability. This special quality does not, of course, mean that it is indestructible.
Especially when the tent is used frequently, it is quite possible for parts to break. If this should happen, we are there to support you. Because minor damage does not mean that you have go out and buy a new folding tent. Our excellent customer service provides you with the right spare parts at any time, making repairs easy.
Sustainability in action
Pro-Tent attaches great importance to repairs and spare parts
Our big goal is to give you the best possible experience with your folding tent. That’s why we offer a product that you will be able to use as long as possible. We can provide you with an almost full range of spare parts.
The idea of sustainability is very important to us. We live in a society where we often throw things away rather than repair them - and sometimes it’s not even possible to repair products.
We prevent this waste of resources by providing you with the right spare parts and the necessary know-how to repair your folding tent. Your Pro-Tent folding tent becomes a companion for life.
Sustainable since 1989
As a company, we want to make our contribution to a world that is still worth living in for future generations. We firmly believe that the quality and durability of our products are the key to true sustainability.
Spare parts for repair
In principle, we can provide you with spare parts for almost any product that we carry in our range. If, for example, your accessories should break, we will provide you with spare parts if possible or offer you the opportunity to reorder them quickly. If, for example, the rope of your tensioning set should break, we will be happy to supply you with a new one.
Replacing tent fabrics
The folding tent itself is also designed in such a way that you don’t have to buy a new tent if there is any damage. If the fabric of the tent roof should break after prolonged use, you can simply request a new roof from us - and don't have to buy a whole new folding pavilion.
Repairing the folding tent frame
In addition, we can supply you with practically all individual frame parts so you are can repair it. Our folding tents are designed in such a way that repairs can usually be carried out with just one tool (Torx key). A matching Torx key, which is also needed for various accessories, is included as standard in the frame bag.
Basically, of course, it depends on the specific damage and whether it is possible to repair it and supply spare parts. However, we are there to support you and will always do our best to make repairing your tent possible.
How to prevent your folding pavilion from being damaged
If you always use your folding tent in the right way, you will probably be spared any damage. Of course, prevention does not protect against wilful damage by third parties, for example. However, if you follow these five precautions, you will be able to avoid most sources of damage.
- Always follow the assembly instructions when assembling and dismantling your folding tent. The high-quality folding tents from Pro-Tent can usually be assembled with little effort. You don’t have to use any force. If something gets stuck, it’s usually due to already existing damage and dirt or because it was handled incorrectly.
- Always ensure that your folding tent is well secured and fastened. With Pro-Tent folding pavilions, each frame bag comes with a suitable tensioning set that you should use for tensioning the tent professionally. When using the tent for a longer period of time, be sure to check the weather forecast so that the folding tent is set up properly for being exposed to wind and heavy rain. If the folding tent is unattended, you should always secure and tension it!
- If necessary, use accessories such as weight plates or water weights to additionally secure your folding tent if you use it outdoors in heavy weather.
- Always make sure your folding tent is dry and clean before packing it away. Also note our tips on folding tent care. You should regularly clean the folding tent frame and remove dirt and dust. To make sure that the telescopic inner legs function smoothly next time you use them again, treat them with a little silicone spray after cleaning.
- Do not put anything heavy on your folding tent when you transport it. Ideally, you shouldn’t place anything on it.
Our customer service will support you during the repair process
A premium product such as a Pro-Tent folding tent also deserves premium service. We are always at your side to help you solve your problems. If something seems wrong with your folding tent, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Ideally, you should take a few photos/videos and also describe your problem as precisely as possible. If a quick solution is needed, contact us by phone. Otherwise, just send us an e-mail.
We will take a close look at the damage and advise you whether a repair is necessary, what spare parts we can offer you and what the other solutions could look like. Simply contact us and we will be happy to be support you in person!